Here, you can view the recent activity of your customers, such as the offers completed and the rewards redeemed.
- In the Tasks tab, you can create tasks for your customers. These tasks will let your customers earn points. (These points can then be used to redeem rewards)
- You can create tasks such as liking or following your social media pages and more.
- In the Rewards tab, you can create ways for your customers to redeem their points.
- You can set up rewards such as discount coupons, free shipping, free products, etc.
- In the Tiers tab, you can set up different tiers, with each tier having its own tasks and rewards.
- The tasks and rewards of customers change after they cross a certain threshold of points.
- In the Widget tab, you can customize the appearance of the PointsKit widget.
- You can change the theme and customize various other elements of the widget.
- In the Notifications tab, you can set up email notifications for your customers.
- These notifications are sent to customers when they complete a task or redeem their points.
- In the Customer tab, you can view the customers and the points that they have earned.
- You can also view customer details, their recent activity, and statistics.
In the General tab,
- Set up the name and format of your virtual currency.
- Set up an expiration date for the points.
- Manage account details, such as name, email, or store currency.
- Set up notification email address.
In the Referral/Loyalty tab,
- Set up points calculation options.
- Automatically enroll visitors in your program.
- Enable recurring points.
- Give points only on new customers referred to the store.
In the Advanced tab,
- Add or remove the widget code from the theme.
In the Integrations tab,
- Integrate tracking code in third-party apps.
Below the admin panel is the Contact Section, which you can use to send your queries, suggestions, and feedback to us.