Comment on page
Test Affiliate Sales
Test whether the GoAffPro app is properly installed
Test Affiliate Sales
You can follow the steps below to test the affiliate tracking through the entire life cycle of the customer's visit.
There are two methods to create affiliates:
- 1.Affiliates Tab in the admin panel
- 2.Affiliate Portal
Open the Affiliates tab in the admin panel.
Select All Affiliates tab
Click on Create New Affiliate
Enter affiliate details such as the name and email address of the affiliate.
Make note of the affiliate's referral link
Visit the Create Account page of your affiliate portal.
Enter your name, email address, and password to create a new account.
Inside your partner dashboard, take note of your referral link.
- Open the referral link from the affiliate portal on your browser.
- The affiliate visit will now be tracked.
- To confirm that the visitor is getting tracked, open the Analytics tab in your admin panel. In the unique visits graph, you will see a unique visit registered.
- When you open the web store using the referral link, your visit will start getting tracked. You can now browse around on the store, view different products, add them to your cart, etc.
- Every page you open up will get tracked. This can be confirmed by viewing the Page View counter which will record your visit.
After browsing around, you can add a product to your cart and purchase the product. This sale would then be recorded and the affiliate commission would be credited.
To confirm that a sale was successfully made:
- You will receive an email informing you that a new affiliate sale has been made.
- The affiliate will receive an email, informing them, that their referral has been used to make a sale and their commission will be credited accordingly.
- In the Analytics tab, the visit would now be registered in the graph sections.
- The Sales tab will show you a new sale in the All Sales section.
If all of the above steps work out successfully, then your app has been installed successfully and is working properly.