Comment on page
GoAffPro Admin Page > Settings
- Manage affiliate registrations with options such as auto-approval of affiliates, etc.
- Manage referral sales settings with options such as Include discounts, Disable Commission for Self Referral, etc.
- Set the cookie duration and signup bonus for affiliates.
- Set the contact email address and the notifications email address.
- Edit the email notification templates for both merchants and affiliates. Also, choose the notifications.
- Set up and edit the welcome email.
- Select the supported payment methods. for affiliates.
- Set the payment terms, minimum payout amount, and the commission hold time.
- Set up tax deduction for affiliate payouts.
- Enable options such as Targets, Referral forms, Customer-affiliate connect, Membership Fees, Affiliate Groups, Influencers Seeding, and more.
- Set up affiliate mini store and public store.
- Setup invoices, legal documents, and W9 forms for affiliates.
- Create manager accounts.
- Sync affiliate data with email marketing services.
- Sync affiliate accounts to register them as store customers.
- Add Google ReCaptcha to your signup page.
- Integrate PayPal Payouts to send payments to affiliates within the app.
- Set up the default referral link for affiliates.
- Set up referral link parameters and identifiers.
- Automatically generate shortened links for affiliates.
- Enable third-party tracking.
- Set up conversion preference order.
- Enable and create order and customer tags.
- Set up two-factor authentication.
- Option for disabling the affiliate program.
You can download data reports on order/sales, payouts, transactions, and traffic in CSV format.
You can upgrade to the premium plan, which starts with a 15-day free premium trial. You will only be charged when the trial ends.
- It can be used to refer the GoAffPro app to other merchants.
- Earn benefits such as cash or premium upgrades in the app.